Chronic & Virtual Care
Chronic Care & Virtual Care
“Population assessment, an accurate understanding of the risks and opportunities for improving health among your populations is key to maximizing clinical and financial performance in an accountable care environment. With the use of TeleMedicine, chat and video, right to the patient’s phone and integrated with the iCAREHub to provide video calls with patients, providing support, supplying the most updated Medical information and now, nurses/care manager, are working as an extender to the primary care physician. Plus, chat messages can be sent to the primary physician and notifying of any alerts (reducing hospital re-admissions).”
We offer technology and services that can help you analyze your population to:
- Identify high-risk patients and patient pools.
- Focus care coordination efforts.
- Inform care management efforts and patient education.
iCAREHub solves care management problems, with the use of:
- iCAREHub Exchange platform quickly converts large quantities of clinical data into an intelligent, actionable and continuously updated view of your targeted populations. By identifying patients in need of attention, you can more effectively target outreach, communication and care, even to those patients who are not actively engaged.
- Our tools help eliminate blind spots so you can provide proactive care and prevent costly chronic conditions and high utilization.
Care Management Activities, an iCAREHub module, provides a workflow with technology, which will improve the physician’s Care Management Activities to comply with CMS reporting and monthly billing requirements:
- Features remote patient monitoring, connecting to the iCAREHub, in real time, electronically with at-home medical biometrics devices for Smartphone entry or via Bluetooth connectivity.
- A patient portal for secure online access and HIPAA compliant synchronization with the CARE Medical
- History Bracelet [or Medical Card], providing 24/7 access to health information, that follows the patient.
- Referral Consults, Reports, and DICOM image exchange and other important documents can be uploaded directly into the iCAREHub Exchange Platform, to be shared securely amongst Providers.
- Support Patient Referral reminders for upcoming appointments.
- Supports Disease Management, Case Management, Utilization Management, and Wellness Care Management services.
The iCAREHub Chronic Care and Virtual Care technology becomes part of the physician’s workflow while producing accountability. It allows Physicians to become champions for increased reimbursements, and incentives; and potential financial returns to the organization.